Berlin Fashion Week - Outfit 1

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nach den vielen Bildern und Eindrücken aus Berlin, kommt hier nun wieder ein Outfit von mir - allerdings ebenfalls aus Berlin. Berlin macht sich sehr gut als nächtliche Fotokulisse, findet ihr nicht auch? Und was haltet ihr von dem Jumpsuit, den Omi mir genäht hat?


ENG: After the many images and impressions from Berlin, that I've shown you in the previous posts, here is an outfit post again - but also worn Berlin. Berlin is doing a good job as a photo background setting at night, do not you think? And what do you think of the jumpsuit, my grandma has made ​​for me?




  
This is one of the great art installations in the hostel, that I've told you about  in a previous post.

photos: Laura

Playsuit: my design, made by granny | shoes: Primark | hat: Monki | sunnies: Miu Miu