Drive by

Friday, August 31, 2012


ENG: When it is so warm outside, like it was here the previous week, I  almost always go for Jeans shorts and tank tops. My fav at the moment is a Tank from H&M, which is see-through in the back. As I am already writing about summer tops, check out the one I sew today.
 I was never really a fan of sneakers or any kind of sporty shoes, but my Lacoste sneakers match perfectly, because of the neon colors. What about you and sneakers? Do you like wearing them?

DE: Wenn es Draußen so warm ist, wie es letzte Woche war, entscheide ich mich fast immer für Jeansshorts und Tanktops. Mein Liebling ist im Moment ein neon Top von H&M, dessen Rückseite durchsichtig ist. Wo ich schon über Sommertops schreibe, seht euch an, was ich heute genäht habe.
 Ich war nie ein Fan von Sneakers oder irgendeiner Art von Sportschuhen, aber in dem Fall passen meine Lacoste Schuhe  mit neon Farben einfach ideal. Wie ist es mit euch und Sneakers? Tragt ihr sie gerne?


photos: Lukas

top: H&M | shorts: Cubus | sneakers: Lacoste | sunnies: Ray Ban