Shop my Closet on ebay

Sunday, August 12, 2012


ENG: I need new spac in my closet, so I sorted out a lot of stuff, that I have bought, but never worn or don't wear anymore. I needed 2 days to go through everything. I wanted to sell many of this on ebay, but there is this 10 items per month limit now, so maybe I will sell the rest later on my blog or facebook.
If you are intrested in one or more of the itmes shown below, click on it to get more information.

DE: Ich brauchte Platz in meinem Kleiderschrank und nahm mir 2 Tage Zeit auszusortieren. Es war vieles dabei, was ich noch nie bzw schon lange nicht mehr getragen habe. Der ürsprüngliche Plan war es gut erhaltene Sachen bei ebay zu verkaufen, doch das neue 10-Teile-pro-Monat-Limit, lässt mich überlegen, den Rest eventuell hier auf meinem Blog oder bei Facebook anzubieten.



LANVIN for H&M

 


Versace for H&M
Versace for H&M
Selling two pairs of these. You can choose between 2 different sizes