This is what I call a sporty look

Thursday, September 6, 2012



ENG: Voilà, here I show you the second pair of sneakers I own. So now you've seen all sneakers I own. Those who remember the shoes from this post, have surely noticed that I accept sporty shoes only in bright colors. 
My acceptance for sporty looks is also very limited. A denim mini dress with a white shirt, is for me a very sporty outfit. If you also rarely make trips into the world of sports fashion, then you  will like my GIVEAWAY for sure.

DE: Voilà, hiermit zeige ich das zweite Paar Turnschuhe, das ich besitze. Das wären dann auch alle Turnschuhe, die man bei mir finden kann. Wer sich an die Schuhe aus diesem Post erinnert, hat sicherlich bemerkt, dass ich sportliche Schuhe nur in ausgefallenen Farben akzeptiere.
Mein Akzeptanz sportlicher Looks ist auch sehr begrenzt. Ein Jeans-Minikleid mit weißem Hemd, ist für mich schon ein sehr sportliches Outfit. Wenn ihr auch eher selten Ausflüge in die Welt der Sportmode macht, dann mögt ihr bestimmt bei meinem GIVEAWAY mitmachen.


photos: Lukas

shirt: Cubus | shoes: Puma | necklace Asos  & DIY |