Sequins & Skulls

Saturday, October 6, 2012




ENG: Summer is gone for good, but I still have a few summer looks to show you. This one was worn on a really warm and sunny day ( I barely could open my eyes, because of the sunlight).
Today I show you new sequined skirt for the first time. I am so in love with it. It reminds me very much of the little meermaid, but with my skull vest and colorful necklace, this allusion is destroyed to the fullest.
By the way don't you love my pretty and edgy necklace? I recieved it from Liameo, which I already told you about here.  You should check out their online shop, I am sure everybody can find a special piece there.

DE: Der Sommer ist nun endgültig vorbei und doch habe ich euch noch einige Sommer Looks zu zeigen. Diesen hier habe Ich, an einem warmen und sonnigen Tag getragen (konnte meine Augen wegen der Sonne kaum offen halten).
Heute zeige ich euch zum ersten Mal meinen Pailletten-rock. Ich finde ihn wahnsinnig toll. Er erinnert mich sehr an die kleine Meerjungfrau, aber mit meinem Totenkopf-top und der bunten Kette, wird diese Verknüpfung hoffentlich zerstört.
Wie gefällt euch übrigens meine aussergewöhnliche Kette? Ich habe sie vom Liameo Online Shop bekommen, von dem ich euch bereits hier erzählt habe. Ihr solltet euch den Shop unbedingt ansehen. Dort findet jeder etwas für sich.



 Photos: Pretty Mess

top: H&M | skirt: H&M Trend | necklace: Liameo | flatforms H&M Trend | bracekets & rings: H&M