Smooth changes

Tuesday, November 6, 2012


ENG: I know, that many people tend to pack away their summer trend clothes, as soon as autumn is in sight. I prefer to make smooth changes from one to another season. So I keep my neon wedges and top and my summer's fav floral pants and combine it with fall's trend color burgundy and a parka. And of course I had to wear my neon and gold earrings from Liameo to fit my neon look. How about you? Have you already switched to autumn clothes?

DE: Ich weiß, dass viele Personen dazu neigen, ihre Sommersachen einzumotten, sobald der Herbst sich ankündigt. Ich mache lieber weichere Übergänge in die neue Jahreszeit. So trage ich meine neon Wedges und meine geblümte Lieblingshose diesen Sommers, kombiniert zur Herbst Trendfarbe Burgund und einem Parka. Zu neon looks, trage ich natürlich meine gold und neon farbenen Ohrringe von Liameo. Wie sieht es bei euch aus? Habt seid ihr schon komplett auf Herbstkleidung umgestiegen?



photos: Lukas

jacket: H&M for men | pants: H&M Trend | wedges: H&M | earrings: Liameo | scarf: Cubus | top: H&M