Fortune teller

Friday, February 15, 2013



ENG: Since I look like a fortune teller on these pictures (big gold charm necklace, ornamental leggings and turban), I think i must put my cards on the table and give you a little glimpse in the future.
What will you get to see from Overdivity this year?
In 2013 I will still be into neon, into patterned leggings/ pants, statement necklaces and hats, beanies or other headgear. Plus, there will be a lot of trends, which i will mix in my I-like-it-to-much-way. You can expect unexpected outfits.

DE: Da ich auf den Bildern aussehe, wie eine Wahrsagerin (goldene Kette mit Anhängern, ornamentale Leggings und Turban), muss ich die Karten offen auf den Tisch legen und euch einen Blick in die Zukunft gewähren.
Was wird es dieses Jahr bei Overdivity zu sehen geben?
Im Jahr 2013 werde ich weiterhin auf gemusterte Leggings/Hosen, große Ketten und Kopfbedeckungen sowie Neonfarben stehen. Dazu kommen natürlich wieder eine ganze Menge Trends die ich auf meine I-like-it-too-much-weise kombinieren werde.
Ihr könnt das Unerwartete erwarten.


 photos: Pretty Mess

coat: Cubus | leggings: H&M Divided | necklace: Anna dello Russo for H&M | shirt: H&M | heels: H&M | turban: H&M