On your case

Monday, February 4, 2013



DE: Since Santa has brought me several cases for my phone, I am looking for great new designs all the time. It's like my glasses quirk: I'd like one in each color, so that I can match them with my outfit. 
The Etsy shop On Your Case helps me live out my latest quirk. You'll find great phone cases, especially for iPhones, there is a very large selection. Check it out and like it.

DE: Seit der Weihnachtsmann mir mehrere Hüllen für mein Handy gebracht hat, suche ich ständig nach tollen neuen Motiven. Es ist wie bei meinem Brillen-Sammel-Tick: Ich hätte gerne in jeder Farbe eine, damit ich sie zum Outfit abstimmen kann.
Der Etsy-shop On Your Case hilft mir meine neuste Macke auszuleben. Dort findet man tolle Handyhüllen, vor allem für iPhones gibt es eine sehr große Auswahl. Schaut unbedingt mal rein und klickt gefällt mir.


photos: Lukas

parka Asos | skirt: My own design | phone case: On your case   | wedges: New Yorker |