Intense colors

Friday, March 29, 2013



ENG:  I've made my first order at Chicnova lately and this tiger sweater with studs is what I ordered. I love it for it is so soft and warm and the intense colors are so pretty. A friend did my make-up matching the colors of the sweater. Do you like it?
Tomorrow there will be a complete outfit post, so check in again.


DE: Vor kurzem habe ich zum ersten Mal etwas bei Chicnova bestellt und zwar diesen Pulli mit Tigermotiv und Nieten. Mein absoluter Lieblingspulli, schön weich und warm und die intensiven Farben sind auch genau nach meinem Geschmack. Passend zum Pulli hat eine Freundin mir mal ein käftiges Make-up verpasst. Wie gefällt es euch?

Morgen gibt es dann auch noch einen kompletten Outfitpost, also schaut wieder rein.





 Make-up and photos: BB (Thanks!)

Sweater: CHICNOVA