Caseable

Tuesday, May 21, 2013



ENG: I already told you a while ago that I am crazy about phone cases and already have a small collection. My newest case is from Caseable, a young brand from New York and Berlin. On the website you can design your own case for smartphones and tablets or even laptop sleeves - all made of recyceld materials . It's very quick and easy: upload your photo, place it as you want, choose a color and you are ready. If you don't want to use your own photos, you can also choose from a lot of photos on their site. I like the artist section really much, but in the end I decided to be an artist myself and chose the my blogger logo. Do you like it?
DE: Ich habe euch beits vor einer Weile erzählt, dass ich eine Handyhüllen-Sammelleidenschaft entwickelt habe. Nun ist eine neue von Caseable dazugekommen. Caseable ist ein junges Unternehmen aus New York und Berlin, welches Smartphonehüllen und Laptoptaschen aus recycelten Materialen herstellt. Auf der Seite kann man sich ganz schnell und einfach seine eigene Hülle designen: Foto hochladen, platzieren, Farbe wählen und schon ist man fertig. Wer nicht seine eigenen Bilder nutzen möchte, findet eine große Auswahl and Bildern. Vor allen die Künstlerkategorie finde ich toll, doch im Endeffekt entschloss ich mich dafür selbst Künstler zu sein und entschied mich für meinen Blogheader. Wie gefällt euch die Hülle?