Designer Avenue & OFF day 2 / FashionPhilosophy FW Poland

Friday, May 10, 2013

OFF Out of schedule - The OFF shows are really interesting, because the young designers talents always come up with something new. 


Dominika Cybulska - This collection held in natural shades like brown and grey was inspired by the simple life of Bedouins.



Thunder Blond - The collections contained too many projects that it had three parts, which are united by the symbols printed on the garments. All outfits were completed with different headaccessoires. All in all a very outstanding and fierce collection.


Designer Avenue


Nicknack - I liked that collection, though it was rather minimalist and the colors were limited to white and shades of cream and browns. One thing I didn't like about it: the fur details.


Tamaotomo - The main accent of this collection were the accented shoulders and the mix of fabrics. The projects were good, but I would love to see a higher variety of silhouettes.


Orsay - The official sponsor of FW Poland, presented the Fall /Winter 2013 collection, which was surprisingly good. Although inspired by the baroque era, the looks were really elegant and modern.


Mojito - During my week in Poland I visited a Mohito shop or the first time and I fell in love with it. So I was excited to see the show and I was great: Black, white and electric blue plus geometric patterns. So all trends covered.


Lukasz Jemiol Basic - The basic collection was really ... Basic. I mean the projects were good and I would probably wear some of them. Still something was missing. A touch of haute couture for example. I don't think basics necessarily belong on the catwalk and I hope to see Lukasz Jemiol instead of Lukasz Jemiol Basic next time.

Photos: Me