Outfit Day 2 / FashionPhilosophy FW Poland

Monday, May 6, 2013



ENG: My second outfit for Fashion Week Poland was a dress I've sewn on my own and a cap which I also customized with a cross headband. The inspiration for my dress came from Louis Vuitton Spring Summer collection. I fell in love with the geometric print dresses and see-through plaid patterns. I am just not the sweet 60ies type-of-girl, so made the dress with slits up to the hips on both sides and styled it with edgy elements like my boyfriend parka, cross jewelry and my DIY cap. Hope you like how I transfered Louis Vuitton and the geometric trend  into my own style.
DE: Mein zweites Outfit für die Fashion Week Poland war ein Kleid, welches ich genäht habe und eine Cap, die Ich mit einem Kreuz-Stirnband aufgepimpt habe. Die Inspiration für dieses Kleid stammt von der Louis Vuitton F/S Kollektion. Ich habe mich in die Kleider mit geometrischen Prints und vor allem in die durchsichtigen Karos verliebt. Da ich aber kein 60ies style Mädchen bin, habe ich meinem Kleid auf beiden Seiten Schlitze bis zur Hüfte verpasst und es mit meinem Boyfriend Parka, Kreuz-Schmuck und meiner DIY Cap gestylt. Ich hoffe wuch gefällt wie Louis Vuitton und den Geometrie-trend auf meinen Stil übertragen habe.


dress: My own design | jacket: H&M men & DIY | cap: H&M & DIY | heels: Nelly< | Necklace: Pimkie | belt: vintage
Photos: Lynn