Send me glasses instead of flowers

Wednesday, June 12, 2013



ENG: Once again a received a pair of glasses from Firmoo. It is my third pair and I love wearing them, because they are really feather-light and I match them with my looks. I love to match every piece of my outfit by color, so I can't get enough of glasses in different colors, too. There is a first pair free program for new customers, so you should check them out! 
DE: Ich habe eine weitere Brille von Firmoo erhalten. Es ist meine dritte und ich liebe es, sie alle abwechselnd zu tragen, da sie Federleicht sind und ich sie passend zu meinem Looks kombinieren kann. Da ich liebend gerne alles farblich aufeinander abstimme, kann ich nie genug Brillen in unterschiedlichen Farben haben. Es gibt bei Firmoo ein Programm für Neukunden, bei dem man eine kostenlose Brille erhalten kann. Es lohnt sich also auf der Seite vorbeizuschauen!



Photos: Chrischo

Shirt: H&M Conscious Collection | Heels: Nelly | belt: Anna dello Russo for H&M | pants: Takko | glasses: Firmoo | purse: Six