Shoe Step Award Video

Monday, January 20, 2014




ENG: I wanted to share a new post and just realized that I have so much catching up to do. Lately I didn't have so much time for intense blogging, because of my final term. A few posts and videos had to wait till now. So this video from the Deichmann Shoe Step Award, which I already wrote about here and here finally comes the video. Enjoy it and check out the other videos on my and Lynn's YouTube channel: PrettyMessOverdivity.

DE: Ich wollte gerade einen neuen Post mit euch teilen und da ist mir aufgefallen, dass ich viel nachzuholen habe. Da ich gerade im letzten Semester bin und viel dafür tun muss, konnte ich nicht so intensiv bloggen und einige Beiträge und Videos musste Ich auf die Warteliste setzen. Über den Deichmann Shoe Step Award habe ich euchhier bereits berichtet und nun ist auch das Video dazu fertig. Viel Spaß beim ansehen und schaut auch mal in die anderen Videos auf Lynn's und meinem YouTube Kanal PrettyMessOverdivity rein.